Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We arrive

We just fly into Hanoi and boy our arms are tired. Sorry I couldn't resist.

The plane trip was 18 hours. During the last leg of the trip from Korea to Hanoi we had a guy take off his shoes. It smelled so bad the stewardess had to come over and ask him to put them back on.

On the ride to our hotel I could tell driving here was going to be different. There are two lanes but for some reason the Vietnamese want to drive half way between the two. I guess they like the space.

The next day My was not feeling well. I think it was a combination of lack of sleep and a bad smell. After she recovered we went shopping. We ordered some Ao Dais for Kaleb and us. We looked for Kimi's and Autumn's but they were hard to find. I am also geting a taylored suit.

We are off to visit Tam Coc.

W+M