Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures and a Water Puppet Show


After Ha Long Bay it was picture time. If you ever wanted to have a couple guys yell at you, in Vietnamese, for five hours then taking pictures is for you. Actually, it wasn't all that bad. We should have a nice album to bring home. The whole process started at around 8:30. They did My's makeup and hair. Then she changed into a white dress. I put on my new suit and we went upstairs to take pictures in their studio. We also took some pictures in Ao Dia. After about an hour we changed again and when outside to a lake near the studio. Their we took more pictures for about two to three hours. I took a snap shot of My while they were taking her picture. What do you think?

After pictures, which lasted from 8:30 to 3:00, we went to the famed Hanoi water puppet show. It was in a air conditioned room which was really nice after being outside in my suit for 3 hours. I happened to catch the fireworks part of the show as a movie. Check it out.




W + M